Ministry of Education Introduces Measures for Education Officers in National Units to Prevent the Outbreak of COVID-19 after November 3rd event
RNK Phnom Penh, Nov, 12th ,2020-
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports on November 11, 2020, issued guidelines on measures for education officials to prevent and curb the spread of COVID-19 after the November 3rd event.
The Ministry recommends the education officers to
work in their respective homes online and suspend attendance checks.
* Ensure that the work in each office is functioning normally and does not hinder the work of the institution.
* Continue to upload and distribute files digitally, such as Telegram, Whatsapp…
* Organize meetings via online systems such as ZOOM, Microsoft team, Skype…
* regularly monitor and report the health status of officials.
* wear protective masks at all times at workplace.
* Keep clean by washing hands with soap and alcohol regularly.
* make regular temperature measurements.
By Mr Pheara!