Video contest about the community of tourism under the theme “Community Treasure Hunting Camp” has found the winner for 2018
National Radio FM 96 MHz
December 5, 2018
In addition to awarding the second Model Tourism Resort and Tourism and Eco-Tourism Community by 2018, His Excellency Thong Khon, Minister of Tourism, announced the winners of the video contest about the tourism community under the theme of “Community Treasure Hunting Camp” for the first of 2018, which was held on 28 November 2018.
As a result, three winners included:
– First place winner: 2 Go Adventure Team won a trophy and $800 and certificate.
– Second place winner: Run Away receives a trophy and $400 and a certificate.
– Third place winner: We Like Share team received a trophy and a $300 and a certificate.
The Ministry of Tourism has launched a community competition under the theme “Community Treasure Hunting Camp” in order to encourage the public, especially the youth, to participate in exploring and spreading the tourism and ecotourism in Cambodia through visiting Direct video recording at the community.
The contest is different from previous races because the applicants have to go through the selection by attending the orientation workshop and prepare for a shootout plan and the round 1 passing candidates are required to take a video record in the target community set by the Ministry of Tourism.
For the year 2018, 9 candidates were selected for two purposes:
– First line: Chambok Community-Based Tourism in Kampong Speu Community-Based Ecotourism and Community-Based Ecotourism Cooperative Tourism in Stung Areng in Koh Kong Province and the Aural Mountain.
– Second line: Banteay Srey Community Tour, Kampong Phluk Community and Community Tour in Nou Por, Siem Reap Tourist Community Banteay Chhmar in Banteay Meanchey Banan Tourist Community in Battambang Province and back to Aural Mountain with the first line.
Source: Ministry of Tourism Facebook Page